SEBit is a HK startup focusing on VR/AR/3D applications. We create photo-realistic mockup of interior & architectural design. This “Participatory Design” concept allows worker, engineer, owner and even future users understand the design and imagine every possible consequence. Our product is used by some of the world’s largest construction company.
We are now setting up a dedicated team in HK to support demand for customer implementations and user support. Recruitment is now underway for two Junior 3D Scene Designer who can work initially with our Business Development Director to develop the Support Centre. This is a varied role working on client implementations and support. For the right candidate there is considerable opportunity to progress rapidly.
Typical activities include:
1) Using visual program to build 3D and VR model
2) Plan and execute client implementations.
3) Liaising with Users on support issues
The ideal candidate will be:
1) Understand visual program. Training will be provided.
2) Having the strong self-learning ability
3) Customer orientated and comfortable communicating with Customers
4) Have an analytical approach to problem solving
5) Ability to work without supervision and learn quickly
We feel the role would be most suitable for a recent Degree graduate in creative media looking to start their career, or somebody wanting to step in the VR and 3D modelling field.
Interested parties please send your detailed CV with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org